Wednesday, April 08, 2009

oakleyless eyes


i think i do have strange visions. apart from my imperfect eyesight, i have a pretty bad night blindness issue. resulting me squinting for clarity in most occasions.

for the past two days, I've purposely tried to live the day without my Oakley. i do admit that it limits my already poor vision to look at the beautiful world. no more checking out of nice shoes on cool dudes, no more getting excited over cleavages, no more gore ogling of gigantic women, no more cute babies admiration from the distance.. gosh, this deal sucked.

on the other side, there's something good about it. without assisted vision, i'm a more composed and relaxed person. I'm more calm & couldn't care more of what's happening beyond the circumference of my vision. I'm beginning to love this...

No comments: